Our Farm Management team brings landowners peace of mind through tailored service, from farm lease negotiations to grain marketing to comprehensive management and everything in between. We manage property across Kansas, Colorado, Texas, and beyond. We pride ourselves on building relationships in the communities we serve. We know our farms...our tenants...our grain elevator office employees...and county FSA employees - quite well. We really do!
Watch how we can help!
Why use services from PBT Farm Management?
- Personalized service and communication to landowners, including timely inspection and reporting
- Farm managers have a high level of both experience and expertise in agricultural production and management
- Management services are specifically tailored to the objectives of the individual landowner
- Return on investment
- Resource conservation
- Farm lease negotiation
Our Farm Management team provides service in more than crop production areas.
- High level of expertise in range management of livestock grazing systems
- Knowledge in mineral and water issues
Our successes always involve a good working relationship with tenants.
To us it's simple. Relationships Matter.
- Provide asset evaluation on how your farm or ranch is performing
- Accounting and record-keeping of all income and expenses
- Development of a crop marketing plan
- Protecting your income stream with Crop Insurance
- Guide your farm through all the government programs and regulations
- Farm Lease Negotiation
- Consistent Communication
Securities and insurance products are NOT deposits of Peoples Bank and Trust, Co., are NOT FDIC insured, are NOT guaranteed by or obligations of the bank, and are subject to potential fluctuation in return and possible loss of principal.
Who are our Farm Managers?
Dale began working with our PBT Farm Management team in 2012. Prior to working for PBT Farm Management, he served landowners and tenants as a county Extension Agriculture Agent for 35 years. He has a high level of experience in lease development, production practices, native grass management, and conservation of natural resources.
Farm Management Director
Keith graduated from Kansas State University in 2013, with majors in agribusiness and agronomy, and comes to us with a strong background in agriculture. He grew up near Lyons and has been involved in production agriculture his whole life. Prior to joining the PBT Farm Management team, Keith was an agricultural loan officer in Moundridge. Our clients, tenants, and others with relationships to our farm management department enjoy working with Keith.
Andrew joined the PBT Farm Management team in the spring of 2019. He grew up in Inman, KS, and graduated from Central Christian College in McPherson. Having been involved in various aspects of agriculture nearly his whole life, Andrew is experienced in agricultural processes and needs. He looks forward to building new connections in the greater agriculture community.